A report in the guardian this week, predicts that 600,000 pupils in the UK are being taught by unqualified teachers. The article goes on to describe that in courses such as computer science, the percentage of unqualified staff is higher than in more traditional subjects.
Well of course they are…
I'll be honest, I didn't think there would ever be a female Doctor. To be clear, I'm talking The Doctor; Doctor Who, Time Lord and not the more widely known medical doctors that have been female for as long as I can remember. A Woman, Lewis? Much like...read more
Still feeling pretty high on the good vibes from Liverpool Makesfest, this week we were exhibiting at The Big Bang NW at Liverpool Exhibition Centre. I arrived at the venue on Monday afternoon to get set up, feeling pretty special driving...read more
It's been a week since Liverpool MakeFest 17 and I'm only just coming down from the excitement of the event. It was my first Maker fair in every sense - as an attendee and as an exhibitor. The event marked a significant moment for me and more importantly...read more
We all have people we're close to. Siblings, cousins, friends. We might have friends we've known for so long they're practically family. But despite the close connection we might not necessarily have much in common in terms of hobbies and interests. When I was a kid I...read more
This is a question we get asked regularly. There was a time when it was enough to just have a website but then everyone started getting websites, everyone started setting up Facebook pages and the key search phrases for your website were finding more and more web...read more
- Why we need to help our schools teach computer science.
- Why the thirteenth Doctor is just what the tech industry needs
- The Big Bang, Robot Football and Microbit Racing.
- Liverpool MakeFest 2017
- The importance of finding your people
- Why can’t I find my website on Google?
- Are your emails breaking the law?
- How video can raise the visibility of your business
- How well do you know your customers?
- What do your photos say about your business?
- How Google Adwords could help your business.
- Why Your Business should be on Google Maps
- Is Your WordPress Website Secure?
- Is Your Website Working For Your Business?
- Is your website driving customers away?
- What exactly are you paying a designer for?
- It won’t take long to design something, will it?
- Sending image files to designers
- What’s the main focus of your business?
- Who works in Tech?
- Putting a value on your time
- The business myth of the level playing field
- What Makes A Good Business Advisor?
- Flash Invaders
- Why we want to set up Little Sandbox.
- How Video Can Help You Share Your Message
- Analytics: Is your website working for you?
- SEO tips: What is Search Engine Optimisation?
- Photographs: Is the immediacy of social media lowering our standards?
- Working Hard and the Importance of Being Silly.