We’ve never been great at shouting about what we do at Sandbox, often we find it hard to put it into words. We’ve evolved so much over the years. We still make websites, but then we also run a kids tech club. Completely different services - because Little...read more
A report in the guardian this week, predicts that 600,000 pupils in the UK are being taught by unqualified teachers. The article goes on to describe that in courses such as computer science, the percentage of unqualified staff is higher than in more traditional subjects.
Well of course they are…
I'll be honest, I didn't think there would ever be a female Doctor. To be clear, I'm talking The Doctor; Doctor Who, Time Lord and not the more widely known medical doctors that have been female for as long as I can remember. A Woman, Lewis? Much like...read more
Still feeling pretty high on the good vibes from Liverpool Makesfest, this week we were exhibiting at The Big Bang NW at Liverpool Exhibition Centre. I arrived at the venue on Monday afternoon to get set up, feeling pretty special driving...read more
It's been a week since Liverpool MakeFest 17 and I'm only just coming down from the excitement of the event. It was my first Maker fair in every sense - as an attendee and as an exhibitor. The event marked a significant moment for me and more importantly...read more
We all have people we're close to. Siblings, cousins, friends. We might have friends we've known for so long they're practically family. But despite the close connection we might not necessarily have much in common in terms of hobbies and interests. When I was a kid I...read more
- How Little Sandbox is future proofing the kids of today.
- Why we need to help our schools teach computer science.
- Why the thirteenth Doctor is just what the tech industry needs
- The Big Bang, Robot Football and Microbit Racing.
- Liverpool MakeFest 2017
- The importance of finding your people
- Why can’t I find my website on Google?
- Are your emails breaking the law?
- How video can raise the visibility of your business
- How well do you know your customers?